Apple announces fourth generation iPad
Consumers and competitors alike apparently can't get too comfortable with the pace of iPad updates, because just six months after the "new iPad" came out, Apple has announced the fourth-generation iPad. Powered by an A6X chip, it doubles the CPU performance of its predecessor. It has a 720p FaceTime HD camera and has "greatly expanded LTE coverage" according to Phil Schiller.
The newest iPad comes with the same Lightning connector as the iPhone 5 and the newest iPods. It's available at the same prices as the third-generation iPad and has the same Retina display.
Consumers and competitors alike apparently can't get too comfortable with the pace of iPad updates, because just six months after the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype