Patent office invalidates Apple's "rubber-banding" patent in Samsung trial
According to FOSS Patents, the United States Patent and Trademark Office has invalidated all 20 claims of Apple's rubber-banding patent (U.S. Patent No, 7,469,381). This is a non-final decision that could be overturned by Apple if it convinces the USPTO that the claims are new and innovative enough to warrant a patent. Samsung didn't waste any time and already pointed out this rejection in a late-night request that was filed in the US District Court in North California.
According to FOSS Patents, the United States Patent and Trademark Office has invalidated all 20 claims of Apple's rubber-banding...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free