Patent office invalidates Apple's "rubber-banding" patent in Samsung trial
According to FOSS Patents, the United States Patent and Trademark Office has invalidated all 20 claims of Apple's rubber-banding patent (U.S. Patent No, 7,469,381). This is a non-final decision that could be overturned by Apple if it convinces the USPTO that the claims are new and innovative enough to warrant a patent. Samsung didn't waste any time and already pointed out this rejection in a late-night request that was filed in the US District Court in North California.
According to FOSS Patents, the United States Patent and Trademark Office has invalidated all 20 claims of Apple's rubber-banding...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version