Samsung: "Never tried to cut supply" to Apple
Samsung denied a recent report that it was no longer supplying LCD panels to Apple. The original report in the Korea Times cited senior industry officials and claimed Samsung was severing its relationship with the Cupertino company. A Samsung representative told CNET that this report was 100 percent false and said "Samsung Display has never tried to cut the supply for LCD panels to Apple." Samsung has reportedly asked the Korea Times to revise its story.
Samsung denied a recent report that it was no longer supplying LCD panels to Apple. The original report in the Korea Times cited...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs