AT&T activated 4.7 M iPhones in Q3 2012, gains iPhone subscribers
AT&T announced its quarterly earnings on Wednesday and confirmed that it activated 4.7 million iPhones in the third quarter of 2012; 18 percent of these iPhone owners are new to the company. This figure closely matches the 4.8 million iPhones that the carrier activated in the same quarter last year and is up from the 3.7 million it activated in Q2 2012. In the quarter, the carrier sold a total of 6.1 million smartphones and reported a 6.6 percent increase in wireless revenues.
AT&T announced its quarterly earnings on Wednesday and confirmed that it activated 4.7 million iPhones in the third quarter of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle