AT&T activated 4.7 M iPhones in Q3 2012, gains iPhone subscribers
AT&T announced its quarterly earnings on Wednesday and confirmed that it activated 4.7 million iPhones in the third quarter of 2012; 18 percent of these iPhone owners are new to the company. This figure closely matches the 4.8 million iPhones that the carrier activated in the same quarter last year and is up from the 3.7 million it activated in Q2 2012. In the quarter, the carrier sold a total of 6.1 million smartphones and reported a 6.6 percent increase in wireless revenues.
AT&T announced its quarterly earnings on Wednesday and confirmed that it activated 4.7 million iPhones in the third quarter of...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client