AT&T activated 4.7 M iPhones in Q3 2012, gains iPhone subscribers
AT&T announced its quarterly earnings on Wednesday and confirmed that it activated 4.7 million iPhones in the third quarter of 2012; 18 percent of these iPhone owners are new to the company. This figure closely matches the 4.8 million iPhones that the carrier activated in the same quarter last year and is up from the 3.7 million it activated in Q2 2012. In the quarter, the carrier sold a total of 6.1 million smartphones and reported a 6.6 percent increase in wireless revenues.
AT&T announced its quarterly earnings on Wednesday and confirmed that it activated 4.7 million iPhones in the third quarter of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free