Languages offers offline translation for the iPhone
Today, Tapity -- maker of the iRadio and iTranslate apps for iOS -- is launching Languages, an all-new translation app that works regardless of an internet connection. Because it doesn't rely on an internet connection like some translation apps, Languages can provide instant results for your queries.
The app offers English translations of Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portugese and Swedish, as well as other options such as French to Italian and German to Spanish. You can download the app right now from the App Store for 99 cents.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs