iPad mini ship times at 2 weeks for all WiFi models
You are now out of luck if you want to order an iPad mini from the comfort of your home and receive it on Friday. As of Monday morning, ship times for all models of the WiFi iPad mini have slipped to two weeks.
Pre-orders for the mini tablet started on Friday and the white models sold out within 20 minutes. Inventory of the black models remained strong until Monday morning when the first production run of the tablets also sold out.
Customers who want a WiFi iPad mini on Friday's official launch date will have to buy one from their local Apple Store. Cellular versions of the iPad mini will go on sale in mid-November.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter