iPad mini ship times at 2 weeks for all WiFi models
You are now out of luck if you want to order an iPad mini from the comfort of your home and receive it on Friday. As of Monday morning, ship times for all models of the WiFi iPad mini have slipped to two weeks.
Pre-orders for the mini tablet started on Friday and the white models sold out within 20 minutes. Inventory of the black models remained strong until Monday morning when the first production run of the tablets also sold out.
Customers who want a WiFi iPad mini on Friday's official launch date will have to buy one from their local Apple Store. Cellular versions of the iPad mini will go on sale in mid-November.
You are now out of luck if you want to order an iPad mini from the comfort of your home and receive it on Friday. As of Monday...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements