iPad mini ship times at 2 weeks for all WiFi models
You are now out of luck if you want to order an iPad mini from the comfort of your home and receive it on Friday. As of Monday morning, ship times for all models of the WiFi iPad mini have slipped to two weeks.
Pre-orders for the mini tablet started on Friday and the white models sold out within 20 minutes. Inventory of the black models remained strong until Monday morning when the first production run of the tablets also sold out.
Customers who want a WiFi iPad mini on Friday's official launch date will have to buy one from their local Apple Store. Cellular versions of the iPad mini will go on sale in mid-November.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)