Netbot 1.1 offers push notification, post search
TUAW reviewed Netbot 1.0 a few weeks ago, and the app provides the familiar Tweetbot user interface to the ad-free and open alternative to Twitter. The update to Netbot 1.1 provides push notifications -- users can choose to receive notification of mentions, reposts, stars or follows. Tapbots built a handy Test Notification System button into the app, providing a way to insure that you're receiving notifications.
The other big new experimental feature is the addition of post search capabilities. From what I've seen so far, this feature works well. Tapbots also notes that they've added "various other fixes and improvements" to Netbot.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update