Netbot 1.1 offers push notification, post search
TUAW reviewed Netbot 1.0 a few weeks ago, and the app provides the familiar Tweetbot user interface to the ad-free and open alternative to Twitter. The update to Netbot 1.1 provides push notifications -- users can choose to receive notification of mentions, reposts, stars or follows. Tapbots built a handy Test Notification System button into the app, providing a way to insure that you're receiving notifications.
The other big new experimental feature is the addition of post search capabilities. From what I've seen so far, this feature works well. Tapbots also notes that they've added "various other fixes and improvements" to Netbot.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options