Initial stock of fourth-generation iPads now at 1 week for all models
Days after exhausting the initial supplies of the iPad mini, the online Apple Store is showing that all models of the WiFi fourth-generation iPad have a one-week shipping time. If you were hoping to have your hands on one this Friday, you'll have to wait in line at an Apple Store for it.
Cellular-capable versions of the fourth-generation iPad and iPad mini are still on schedule to be released in mid-November.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service