Initial stock of fourth-generation iPads now at 1 week for all models
Days after exhausting the initial supplies of the iPad mini, the online Apple Store is showing that all models of the WiFi fourth-generation iPad have a one-week shipping time. If you were hoping to have your hands on one this Friday, you'll have to wait in line at an Apple Store for it.
Cellular-capable versions of the fourth-generation iPad and iPad mini are still on schedule to be released in mid-November.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options