Initial stock of fourth-generation iPads now at 1 week for all models
Days after exhausting the initial supplies of the iPad mini, the online Apple Store is showing that all models of the WiFi fourth-generation iPad have a one-week shipping time. If you were hoping to have your hands on one this Friday, you'll have to wait in line at an Apple Store for it.
Cellular-capable versions of the fourth-generation iPad and iPad mini are still on schedule to be released in mid-November.
Days after exhausting the initial supplies of the iPad mini, the online Apple Store is showing that all models of the WiFi...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free