Paper Climb for iPad: Fun wall-climber with great style
Paper Climb (US$0.99) offers a challenging wall-climbing game with really great style. You scale a virtual wall of paper while avoiding obstacles like falling stones (wadded-up paper -- everything follows the "made of paper" motif here), angry eagles and blowing wind.
The design is terrific. A lot of work has gone into presenting a delightful, visually-clever interface. I love how the developers worked so hard at building a fully realized visual metaphor.
The game play is fun too. You have to think fast, because just like real-world rock-climbing, you have to strategize on how to keep moving up that wall.
The obstacles are well thought out, and they ramp up the higher you move up the wall. For a buck, this is a no-brainer purchase for iPad owners but if you want to give it a no-commitment try, there's a free lite version available as well.
A video showcasing game play follows below, giving you a preview of Paper Climb in action.
Paper Climb (US$0.99) offers a challenging wall-climbing game with really great style. You scale a virtual wall of paper while avoiding...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs