Apple reportedly changing some iPad mini ship dates
Apple has been tweaking some of the reported delivery dates for its new iPad mini products, according to reports from a few people who've preordered the LTE-enabled version of the devices. Originally, Apple was reporting a ship date of November 23 for most of the day-one preorders, but that date has since been changed online to "mid-November." That most likely means that Apple is already running out of early shipments, essentially delaying delivery of the units by a few days or even more.
Apple has already predicted shortages for some products, so this news isn't exactly unexpected. This is probably little consolation to folks who can't wait to get their fingers on the new iPad mini, but it's a good problem for Apple to have.
Apple has been tweaking some of the reported delivery dates for its new iPad mini products, according to reports from a few people...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs