Apple reportedly changing some iPad mini ship dates
Apple has been tweaking some of the reported delivery dates for its new iPad mini products, according to reports from a few people who've preordered the LTE-enabled version of the devices. Originally, Apple was reporting a ship date of November 23 for most of the day-one preorders, but that date has since been changed online to "mid-November." That most likely means that Apple is already running out of early shipments, essentially delaying delivery of the units by a few days or even more.
Apple has already predicted shortages for some products, so this news isn't exactly unexpected. This is probably little consolation to folks who can't wait to get their fingers on the new iPad mini, but it's a good problem for Apple to have.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options