EA's Battlelog app updated for iPhone 5, Medal of Honor Warfighter
EA's Battlefield stat-tracking iOS app, Battlelog, just received a new update that will make iPhone 5 owners smile. The refresh adds full support for the iPhone 5's larger display, as well as the new ability to compare your in-game standing with that of your friends.
On-the-go soldiers who recently replaced their Battlefield 3 habit with a Medal of Honor: Warfighter habit will be happy to hear that "initial support" for the new title has been added to the app as well. So far, this appears to just give you the ability to check basic stats and leaderboards, though given EA's choice of wording for the announcement, we imagine this will be fleshed out further in the future.
On-the-go soldiers get added stat tracking.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs