EA's Battlelog app updated for iPhone 5, Medal of Honor Warfighter
EA's Battlefield stat-tracking iOS app, Battlelog, just received a new update that will make iPhone 5 owners smile. The refresh adds full support for the iPhone 5's larger display, as well as the new ability to compare your in-game standing with that of your friends.
On-the-go soldiers who recently replaced their Battlefield 3 habit with a Medal of Honor: Warfighter habit will be happy to hear that "initial support" for the new title has been added to the app as well. So far, this appears to just give you the ability to check basic stats and leaderboards, though given EA's choice of wording for the announcement, we imagine this will be fleshed out further in the future.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter