Path for iPad now available
Path is the growing social network founded by Shawn Fanning. The service's popularity has grown as Apple's iOS devices become more and more ubiquitous. Evidence of Path's good fortune can be seen in the release a of a new, iPad-friendly universal version. Users can now update and browse Path from their iPhones and iPads.
Path's developers note that the app isn't just the iPhone version made bigger. Instead, it's a brand new experience for Path users, designed to present each user's shared experiences in big, beautiful color. The app features two different modes, one each for portrait and landscape orientation, as well as improved navigation features and a smoother experience. Plus, Path points out that bringing the app to the iPad grows the potential audience for the network, so you may see more of your friends and family on there as well.
The Path app is a free download. If you're a habitual Path user, odds are you've already headed over to pick it up.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features