Talkcast tonight, 7 pm PT/10 pm ET: Post-Sandy, post-iPad mini, post-Forstall
We're back live tonight at 10 pm, and hopefully all of you are warm and dry. In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, some of the geekery we usually cover has given way to more basic concerns. Nevertheless, there's plenty of Apple news to cover: the iPad 4th gen & mini launch and the departure of key executives form the yin and yang of tonight's discussion.
Since it's really all about you, the community, do see if you can join us, won't you? To participate, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in.
For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options