iPad minis ready for next-day, in-store pickup
Instead of waiting two weeks for delivery, customers who want an iPad mini now can reserve one for in-store pickup, according to a report in AppleInsider. Similar to the iPhone 5, customers can use Apple's reservation system to secure an iPad mini at their local store and pick it up the next day. Inventory is updated at 10 PM each night, and customers should prepare to reserve their mini as close to that time as possible. I used the online reservation system to order an iPhone 5 last week and it works great when supplies of a device are limited.
Instead of waiting two weeks for delivery, customers who want an iPad mini now can reserve one for in-store pickup, according to a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free