iPad minis ready for next-day, in-store pickup
Instead of waiting two weeks for delivery, customers who want an iPad mini now can reserve one for in-store pickup, according to a report in AppleInsider. Similar to the iPhone 5, customers can use Apple's reservation system to secure an iPad mini at their local store and pick it up the next day. Inventory is updated at 10 PM each night, and customers should prepare to reserve their mini as close to that time as possible. I used the online reservation system to order an iPhone 5 last week and it works great when supplies of a device are limited.
Instead of waiting two weeks for delivery, customers who want an iPad mini now can reserve one for in-store pickup, according to a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype