Readdle to give away Printer Pro for iPhone ... if you like them on Facebook
Our friends at Readdle, the development house that makes such great apps as PDF Expert, Scanner Pro and Remarks, have an interesting proposition for iPhone users who have a Facebook account. In order to increase the number of people following Readdle on Facebook, it's willing to give away its Printer Pro for iPhone app -- usually US$4.99 -- via a Readdle Social Challenge.
Here's the challenge -- you need to help Readdle get to 10,000 "Likes" on Facebook within seven days, and then they'll give away Printer Pro for iPhone for a 24-hour period. The Social Challenge is already underway, and there's a countdown clock spinning away the days, hours and minutes until it's all over.
A little about Printer Pro might whet your appetite to hit the "Like" button; it's an iOS app to provide a simple way to print documents from your iPhone to many WiFi printers or to other printers via a free helper app for Mac or Windows.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype