Readdle to give away Printer Pro for iPhone ... if you like them on Facebook
Our friends at Readdle, the development house that makes such great apps as PDF Expert, Scanner Pro and Remarks, have an interesting proposition for iPhone users who have a Facebook account. In order to increase the number of people following Readdle on Facebook, it's willing to give away its Printer Pro for iPhone app -- usually US$4.99 -- via a Readdle Social Challenge.
Here's the challenge -- you need to help Readdle get to 10,000 "Likes" on Facebook within seven days, and then they'll give away Printer Pro for iPhone for a 24-hour period. The Social Challenge is already underway, and there's a countdown clock spinning away the days, hours and minutes until it's all over.
A little about Printer Pro might whet your appetite to hit the "Like" button; it's an iOS app to provide a simple way to print documents from your iPhone to many WiFi printers or to other printers via a free helper app for Mac or Windows.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client