Readdle to give away Printer Pro for iPhone ... if you like them on Facebook
Our friends at Readdle, the development house that makes such great apps as PDF Expert, Scanner Pro and Remarks, have an interesting proposition for iPhone users who have a Facebook account. In order to increase the number of people following Readdle on Facebook, it's willing to give away its Printer Pro for iPhone app -- usually US$4.99 -- via a Readdle Social Challenge.
Here's the challenge -- you need to help Readdle get to 10,000 "Likes" on Facebook within seven days, and then they'll give away Printer Pro for iPhone for a 24-hour period. The Social Challenge is already underway, and there's a countdown clock spinning away the days, hours and minutes until it's all over.
A little about Printer Pro might whet your appetite to hit the "Like" button; it's an iOS app to provide a simple way to print documents from your iPhone to many WiFi printers or to other printers via a free helper app for Mac or Windows.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter