Readdle to give away Printer Pro for iPhone ... if you like them on Facebook
Our friends at Readdle, the development house that makes such great apps as PDF Expert, Scanner Pro and Remarks, have an interesting proposition for iPhone users who have a Facebook account. In order to increase the number of people following Readdle on Facebook, it's willing to give away its Printer Pro for iPhone app -- usually US$4.99 -- via a Readdle Social Challenge.
Here's the challenge -- you need to help Readdle get to 10,000 "Likes" on Facebook within seven days, and then they'll give away Printer Pro for iPhone for a 24-hour period. The Social Challenge is already underway, and there's a countdown clock spinning away the days, hours and minutes until it's all over.
A little about Printer Pro might whet your appetite to hit the "Like" button; it's an iOS app to provide a simple way to print documents from your iPhone to many WiFi printers or to other printers via a free helper app for Mac or Windows.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update