Sony reader for iOS now available
If you own an iOS device and have for some reason been refusing to simply use iBooks for your e-book needs, Sony is swooping in just in the nick of
time two-years-late with its own Reader app. The new app is rather basic in its feature set, with exciting bullet points like "Create your own bookmarks," and "Adjustable font size."
The app is free, and works with Sony's own Reader Store. If you already have a library of titles on the service, you'll finally get the chance to incorporate them into your iPad or iPhone reading schedule. However, like other third-party e-book apps on the App Store, you'll need to purchase your reading material using your computer, as in-app book buying is not available.
[Via: The Digital Reader]
Sony's Reader arrives late to the party.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client