Sony reader for iOS now available
If you own an iOS device and have for some reason been refusing to simply use iBooks for your e-book needs, Sony is swooping in just in the nick of
time two-years-late with its own Reader app. The new app is rather basic in its feature set, with exciting bullet points like "Create your own bookmarks," and "Adjustable font size."
The app is free, and works with Sony's own Reader Store. If you already have a library of titles on the service, you'll finally get the chance to incorporate them into your iPad or iPhone reading schedule. However, like other third-party e-book apps on the App Store, you'll need to purchase your reading material using your computer, as in-app book buying is not available.
[Via: The Digital Reader]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter