Fourth-generation iPad models in stock at online Apple Stores
If you're thinking about buying a WiFi fourth-generation iPad, you're in luck. Apple apparently is making enough of the new speedy devices to keep them in stock at the online Apple Store in many countries. At this time, the US, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Singapore stores all show "in stock" availability according to a post on MacRumors.
For other countries where the newest full-sized iPad has launched, availability is showing three to five business days. This is currently the case for the UK, French, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese stores.
The cellular-capable iPads are still on track for mid-November delivery in the US, with late November marked for other countries. Those who are thinking about the iPad mini will need to wait for about two weeks in most countries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)