Fourth-generation iPad models in stock at online Apple Stores
If you're thinking about buying a WiFi fourth-generation iPad, you're in luck. Apple apparently is making enough of the new speedy devices to keep them in stock at the online Apple Store in many countries. At this time, the US, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Singapore stores all show "in stock" availability according to a post on MacRumors.
For other countries where the newest full-sized iPad has launched, availability is showing three to five business days. This is currently the case for the UK, French, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese stores.
The cellular-capable iPads are still on track for mid-November delivery in the US, with late November marked for other countries. Those who are thinking about the iPad mini will need to wait for about two weeks in most countries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free