Fourth-generation iPad models in stock at online Apple Stores
If you're thinking about buying a WiFi fourth-generation iPad, you're in luck. Apple apparently is making enough of the new speedy devices to keep them in stock at the online Apple Store in many countries. At this time, the US, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Singapore stores all show "in stock" availability according to a post on MacRumors.
For other countries where the newest full-sized iPad has launched, availability is showing three to five business days. This is currently the case for the UK, French, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese stores.
The cellular-capable iPads are still on track for mid-November delivery in the US, with late November marked for other countries. Those who are thinking about the iPad mini will need to wait for about two weeks in most countries.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter