Fourth-generation iPad models in stock at online Apple Stores
If you're thinking about buying a WiFi fourth-generation iPad, you're in luck. Apple apparently is making enough of the new speedy devices to keep them in stock at the online Apple Store in many countries. At this time, the US, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Singapore stores all show "in stock" availability according to a post on MacRumors.
For other countries where the newest full-sized iPad has launched, availability is showing three to five business days. This is currently the case for the UK, French, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese stores.
The cellular-capable iPads are still on track for mid-November delivery in the US, with late November marked for other countries. Those who are thinking about the iPad mini will need to wait for about two weeks in most countries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV