Fourth-generation iPad models in stock at online Apple Stores
If you're thinking about buying a WiFi fourth-generation iPad, you're in luck. Apple apparently is making enough of the new speedy devices to keep them in stock at the online Apple Store in many countries. At this time, the US, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Singapore stores all show "in stock" availability according to a post on MacRumors.
For other countries where the newest full-sized iPad has launched, availability is showing three to five business days. This is currently the case for the UK, French, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese stores.
The cellular-capable iPads are still on track for mid-November delivery in the US, with late November marked for other countries. Those who are thinking about the iPad mini will need to wait for about two weeks in most countries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options