AT&T offers $100 off iPad with 2-year contract
How much is your freedom worth? AT&T's hoping at least $100. That's the discount it's willing to give you off a new iPad if you're prepared to commit to a two-year data contract. That's enough to get you a Smart Cover and $60 in iTunes credit.
The discount is available for tablets added to an existing Mobile Share plan (a $10/month fee) or set up on its 250 MB, 3 GB or 5 GB standalone DataConnect plans. There's also a limit of two $100 discounts per mobile account, just in case you were wondering.
How much is your freedom worth? AT&T's hoping at least $100. That's the discount it's willing to give you off a new iPad if you're...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client