AT&T offers $100 off iPad with 2-year contract
How much is your freedom worth? AT&T's hoping at least $100. That's the discount it's willing to give you off a new iPad if you're prepared to commit to a two-year data contract. That's enough to get you a Smart Cover and $60 in iTunes credit.
The discount is available for tablets added to an existing Mobile Share plan (a $10/month fee) or set up on its 250 MB, 3 GB or 5 GB standalone DataConnect plans. There's also a limit of two $100 discounts per mobile account, just in case you were wondering.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter