AT&T offers $100 off iPad with 2-year contract
How much is your freedom worth? AT&T's hoping at least $100. That's the discount it's willing to give you off a new iPad if you're prepared to commit to a two-year data contract. That's enough to get you a Smart Cover and $60 in iTunes credit.
The discount is available for tablets added to an existing Mobile Share plan (a $10/month fee) or set up on its 250 MB, 3 GB or 5 GB standalone DataConnect plans. There's also a limit of two $100 discounts per mobile account, just in case you were wondering.
How much is your freedom worth? AT&T's hoping at least $100. That's the discount it's willing to give you off a new iPad if you're...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free