AT&T offers $100 off iPad with 2-year contract
How much is your freedom worth? AT&T's hoping at least $100. That's the discount it's willing to give you off a new iPad if you're prepared to commit to a two-year data contract. That's enough to get you a Smart Cover and $60 in iTunes credit.
The discount is available for tablets added to an existing Mobile Share plan (a $10/month fee) or set up on its 250 MB, 3 GB or 5 GB standalone DataConnect plans. There's also a limit of two $100 discounts per mobile account, just in case you were wondering.
How much is your freedom worth? AT&T's hoping at least $100. That's the discount it's willing to give you off a new iPad if you're...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates