AT&T offers $100 off iPad with 2-year contract
How much is your freedom worth? AT&T's hoping at least $100. That's the discount it's willing to give you off a new iPad if you're prepared to commit to a two-year data contract. That's enough to get you a Smart Cover and $60 in iTunes credit.
The discount is available for tablets added to an existing Mobile Share plan (a $10/month fee) or set up on its 250 MB, 3 GB or 5 GB standalone DataConnect plans. There's also a limit of two $100 discounts per mobile account, just in case you were wondering.
How much is your freedom worth? AT&T's hoping at least $100. That's the discount it's willing to give you off a new iPad if you're...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs