FreshBooks releases iPad app
Do you charge by the hour for your services? If so, you may already know about FreshBooks, the cloud accounting service. In late August the company released an iPhone app for on-the-go entry of billing and accounting information; now the FreshBooks app has become iPad friendly as a universal release.
The free app works just like the web version of FreshBooks, providing a way for you to get paid by clients online, attach expenses to invoices, let staff or sub-contractors log hours on your projects, see hours and timesheets, and view a dashboard with a full account overview.
One of my personal favorite features is the ability to snap photos of receipts to "clip" to expenses. Being able to add those expenses and document them immediately is a very compelling feature.
While the app is free, you must have an existing FreshBooks account or create one from within the app. There's a 30-day free trial available if you want to try out the service and app. It's free after that time for companies who send invoices to no more than three customers, otherwise it's US$20 per month for up to 25 customers, more for additional customers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options