Pulse 3.0 newsreader hits iOS with new interface, improved search
Version 3.0 of the popular iOS newsreader Pulse has hit the App Store and remains a free -- but now universal -- app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The new release introduces a revamped interface that keeps the clean aesthetic the app is known for, but simplifies it further, introducing the ability to add unlimited content per page and swiping to reveal a new category sidebar.
The update also brings with it an improved content search. On top of letting you browse a wider variety of sources to add, it makes finding interesting sites and topics easier with a more App Store-like visual presentation.
Are you a Pulse user? Let us know how you're liking the new version in comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter