Pulse 3.0 newsreader hits iOS with new interface, improved search
Version 3.0 of the popular iOS newsreader Pulse has hit the App Store and remains a free -- but now universal -- app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The new release introduces a revamped interface that keeps the clean aesthetic the app is known for, but simplifies it further, introducing the ability to add unlimited content per page and swiping to reveal a new category sidebar.
The update also brings with it an improved content search. On top of letting you browse a wider variety of sources to add, it makes finding interesting sites and topics easier with a more App Store-like visual presentation.
Are you a Pulse user? Let us know how you're liking the new version in comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs