Pulse 3.0 newsreader hits iOS with new interface, improved search
Version 3.0 of the popular iOS newsreader Pulse has hit the App Store and remains a free -- but now universal -- app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The new release introduces a revamped interface that keeps the clean aesthetic the app is known for, but simplifies it further, introducing the ability to add unlimited content per page and swiping to reveal a new category sidebar.
The update also brings with it an improved content search. On top of letting you browse a wider variety of sources to add, it makes finding interesting sites and topics easier with a more App Store-like visual presentation.
Are you a Pulse user? Let us know how you're liking the new version in comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free