Pulse 3.0 newsreader hits iOS with new interface, improved search
Version 3.0 of the popular iOS newsreader Pulse has hit the App Store and remains a free -- but now universal -- app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The new release introduces a revamped interface that keeps the clean aesthetic the app is known for, but simplifies it further, introducing the ability to add unlimited content per page and swiping to reveal a new category sidebar.
The update also brings with it an improved content search. On top of letting you browse a wider variety of sources to add, it makes finding interesting sites and topics easier with a more App Store-like visual presentation.
Are you a Pulse user? Let us know how you're liking the new version in comments.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time