Two Dollar Tuesday so successful that it spawns One Dollar Wednesday
Two Dollar Tuesday's Mac app promotions have been so popular that the company has launched a new iOS daily deal section called One Dollar Wednesday. Borrowing from the Two Dollar Tuesday model, One Dollar Wednesday offers three different iPad apps for US$1 every Wednesday.
The deals last one day and offer up to an 80 percent discount off the regular price of the app. You can check out the deals on the One Dollar Wednesday website and bookmark it for next Wednesday when the next set of deals goes live.
Two Dollar Tuesday's Mac app promotions have been so popular that the company has launched a new iOS daily deal section called One...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update