Two Dollar Tuesday so successful that it spawns One Dollar Wednesday
Two Dollar Tuesday's Mac app promotions have been so popular that the company has launched a new iOS daily deal section called One Dollar Wednesday. Borrowing from the Two Dollar Tuesday model, One Dollar Wednesday offers three different iPad apps for US$1 every Wednesday.
The deals last one day and offer up to an 80 percent discount off the regular price of the app. You can check out the deals on the One Dollar Wednesday website and bookmark it for next Wednesday when the next set of deals goes live.
Two Dollar Tuesday's Mac app promotions have been so popular that the company has launched a new iOS daily deal section called One...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs