Two Dollar Tuesday so successful that it spawns One Dollar Wednesday
Two Dollar Tuesday's Mac app promotions have been so popular that the company has launched a new iOS daily deal section called One Dollar Wednesday. Borrowing from the Two Dollar Tuesday model, One Dollar Wednesday offers three different iPad apps for US$1 every Wednesday.
The deals last one day and offer up to an 80 percent discount off the regular price of the app. You can check out the deals on the One Dollar Wednesday website and bookmark it for next Wednesday when the next set of deals goes live.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)