God of Blades gets multiplayer and more
If you're into the freaky and fantastical action of God of Blades, you'll want to grab a friend for the upcoming update: The strange and wonderful action title is getting a multiplayer component. Pocket Tactics reports that when the game's new update drops later this month, you'll be able to compete against your Game Center friends for high scores, and even go head-to-head with your friends' characters.
The update also revises the title's rather nifty location-based bonus system that allowed players to obtain special swords when the game determined that they were in a library. The majority of the library bonuses will now be offered without have to head to your local book lender, though one sword will still remain locked away.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter