God of Blades gets multiplayer and more
If you're into the freaky and fantastical action of God of Blades, you'll want to grab a friend for the upcoming update: The strange and wonderful action title is getting a multiplayer component. Pocket Tactics reports that when the game's new update drops later this month, you'll be able to compete against your Game Center friends for high scores, and even go head-to-head with your friends' characters.
The update also revises the title's rather nifty location-based bonus system that allowed players to obtain special swords when the game determined that they were in a library. The majority of the library bonuses will now be offered without have to head to your local book lender, though one sword will still remain locked away.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update