God of Blades gets multiplayer and more
If you're into the freaky and fantastical action of God of Blades, you'll want to grab a friend for the upcoming update: The strange and wonderful action title is getting a multiplayer component. Pocket Tactics reports that when the game's new update drops later this month, you'll be able to compete against your Game Center friends for high scores, and even go head-to-head with your friends' characters.
The update also revises the title's rather nifty location-based bonus system that allowed players to obtain special swords when the game determined that they were in a library. The majority of the library bonuses will now be offered without have to head to your local book lender, though one sword will still remain locked away.
On of iOS's wildest action titles adds multiplayer.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free