Vinny: Find out how much cars are really worth
Big Data Labs has released Vinny, a free app that instantly calculates a car's wholesale price. Just type or scan in the VIN number, and Vinny magically loads information about the make, model and estimated price.
Adjust the miles, set the condition, and Vinny updates the typical transaction price. You can also see the retail value and request insurance quotes.
It's a cool little app that we've been all testing on our cars here at TUAW. You might want to check it out as well. For what it's worth, my 12-year-old minivan has held far more value than I ever imagined.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync