360|intersect 2013 set for April 27-28 in Seattle
The latest in the line of 360|conferences has been announced, and it's an interesting mix of technology and inspiration. 360|intersect is a small event focused on energizing creators to come up with the next innovative game or app by spending time with each other listening to inspirational speeches.
The schedule is an interesting mix of how one speaker has learned to stop overworking, how rescue dogs helped another speaker learn to improve her personal and business life, a talk on robotics and more.
360|intersect a 2-day event in Seattle that's limited to 100 people. The event is $450, but past supporters of 360|MacDev will get a $100 discount. You can register now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows