Cellular-capable iPad pre-orders reportedly shipping
A report from MacRumors claims the cellular versions of the fourth-generation Retina iPad are shipping and will land on doorsteps by the end of the week. Customers who pre-ordered the iPad are receiving shipping notices with an estimated delivery date of November 16th. iPad mini pre-orders have not shipped yet and are rumored to land on November 21st, the day before the US Thanksgiving holiday.
MacRumors also claims that the iPad mini and the fourth generation iPad will be eligible for AT&T's new $100 off tablet promotion starting November 16th. Customers buying a new tablet will receive $100 off the retail price, if they sign up for a new two-year data plan. AT&T announced the promotion last week, but did not specifically mention Apple's latest tablet devices or their sale date in the announcement.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)