Cellular-capable iPad pre-orders reportedly shipping
A report from MacRumors claims the cellular versions of the fourth-generation Retina iPad are shipping and will land on doorsteps by the end of the week. Customers who pre-ordered the iPad are receiving shipping notices with an estimated delivery date of November 16th. iPad mini pre-orders have not shipped yet and are rumored to land on November 21st, the day before the US Thanksgiving holiday.
MacRumors also claims that the iPad mini and the fourth generation iPad will be eligible for AT&T's new $100 off tablet promotion starting November 16th. Customers buying a new tablet will receive $100 off the retail price, if they sign up for a new two-year data plan. AT&T announced the promotion last week, but did not specifically mention Apple's latest tablet devices or their sale date in the announcement.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs