DevJuice early look: Create slick framed product shots with Promotee
I normally don't cover apps too early before they're released but I couldn't wait to post about Promotee. It will shortly be going into Apple review, so expect to see it in about a month.
From the fine folks at Netwalk, Promotee lets you drop pictures into framed tableaus, enabling you to build promo images from your app's screen shots.
It's tremendously easy to use, and developer Tom Nys tells me they'll be expanding the art over time. The app currently supports most recent iOS devices, Macs and several Nexus models.
They plan to launch at US$4.99. For your fiver, you'll get a tool that creates simple, elegant product art in seconds. You can find out more about the app and its launch status by pinging Netwalk by email or leave your email in the "stay informed" section of the Promotee page.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements