New iPad mini commercials debut
Apple has released two new TV ads for the iPad mini. Following on the success of the popular "Piano" commercial, "Photos" and "Books" (seen below) both capture the idea that the iPad mini can do everything that its bigger sibling can do, just in a smaller form factor.
"Photos" features the voices of Bobby Darin and Johnny Mercer in a 1960 recording of "Two of a Kind," as related photos are displayed on an iPad and iPad mini. "Books" pairs up books on the two screens -- The Sun Also Rises alongside The Valley of the Moon, East of Eden next to How the West Was Won and Moby Dick facing off with Gone Fishing.
The ads are sure to be in heavy rotation leading up to the holiday gift-buying season.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync