Over releases Overgram, a free version of its popular text-over-photo app
Over, used by many to add typography to their photos, is now available in a free version that'll let you add text to images and share the results with friends and family. The new Overgram app includes 10 fonts and the ability to manipulate the font before its applied to your photo. You can resize the text, set the alignment and re-position it over the image. Once you are done, you can save your image to the iOS camera roll or share it via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr or email. Overgram does add a small watermark in the bottom left-hand corner that can be removed with a 99-cent in-app purchase.
Overgram is available for free from the iOS App Store. It works on the iPhone and the iPod touch. You can buy the full version, Over, for US$0.99 (on sale from its regular $1.99 price tag). The paid version of the app includes extra features like 225 fonts, stock backgrounds and additional customizations not available in the free version.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle