New TechCrunch app combines the best of TechCrunch and CrunchBase
TechCrunch took its popular iPad app, shrunk it down and ported it to the iPhone. The essential research app for tech entrepreneurs shares the same features as the iPad version, but has a UI that's optimized for the iPhone's smaller screen.
You can read breaking news stories, follow what top journalists are saying about hot tech topics and browse CrunchBase for information on startups, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists. There's also a new video feature that'll let you watch TechCrunch TV.
The iPhone version of TechCrunch is bundled with the iPad version in a universal app that's available now for free from the iOS App Store.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter