No end in sight for Apple, Samsung legal battle
Samsung apparently won't be swayed by the recent deal between Apple and HTC. According to a report in the Yonhap News, Samsung's mobile and IT division head told reporters that the Korean company doesn't intend to negotiate with Apple.
HTC recently signed a 10-year cross-licensing agreement with Apple that will end all legal battles between the two companies. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but analysts estimate that HTC will send Apple between $6 and $8 per phone in a deal that'll net Apple over $200 million each year.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter