No end in sight for Apple, Samsung legal battle
Samsung apparently won't be swayed by the recent deal between Apple and HTC. According to a report in the Yonhap News, Samsung's mobile and IT division head told reporters that the Korean company doesn't intend to negotiate with Apple.
HTC recently signed a 10-year cross-licensing agreement with Apple that will end all legal battles between the two companies. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but analysts estimate that HTC will send Apple between $6 and $8 per phone in a deal that'll net Apple over $200 million each year.
Samsung apparently won't be swayed by the recent deal between Apple and HTC. According to a report in the Yonhap News, Samsung's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype