Google's Blogger app gets iPad support
Google's Blogger weblogging service has been around since 1999, and 13 years later still provides blog publishing to a huge number of users. Google just announced version 2.0 of the free Blogger iOS app, now providing support for the iPad as a universal app.
The new version also added some bug fixes, but user comments indicate that it may have also introduced some new bugs. The app now has an easier user experience, supports 57 languages from Afrikaans to Zulu, and has finally provided support for viewing a scheduled post time.
In addition, the app now supports landscape orientation on your favorite iOS device for composing your posts, and posts can be shared with the Google+ social networking service. It should be noted that one thing the new version apparently doesn't support is the iPhone 5's unique screen size.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options