Google's Blogger app gets iPad support
Google's Blogger weblogging service has been around since 1999, and 13 years later still provides blog publishing to a huge number of users. Google just announced version 2.0 of the free Blogger iOS app, now providing support for the iPad as a universal app.
The new version also added some bug fixes, but user comments indicate that it may have also introduced some new bugs. The app now has an easier user experience, supports 57 languages from Afrikaans to Zulu, and has finally provided support for viewing a scheduled post time.
In addition, the app now supports landscape orientation on your favorite iOS device for composing your posts, and posts can be shared with the Google+ social networking service. It should be noted that one thing the new version apparently doesn't support is the iPhone 5's unique screen size.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements