iPhone 101: Switch Panorama direction
Want to go right-to-left when you create a panorama on your iPhone? There's a tap for that. Yes, if, for whatever reason, the left-to-right default is getting old, just tap on the arrow that appears on screen. The arrow will flip, allowing you to pan the other way while you are creating your ultra-pixel masterpiece.
The panorama feature was added to iOS 6 and requires either the new iPhone 5 or an iPhone 4S. Remember, that if you take a full panorama the image could be more than 16 megabytes, but if you send it from the phone it will be scaled down. Be sure to transfer the original to your computer to keep the high resolution version if you want it.
Check the gallery and you can see the arrow going either way.
Want to go right-to-left when you create a panorama on your iPhone? There's a tap for that. Yes, if, for whatever reason, the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free