iPhone 5 ship times improve to 2 weeks
Apple's supply of the iPhone 5 is slowly starting to catch up with demand. Shortly after the iPhone 5 debuted, ship times for the device slipped to three to four weeks. This number recently improved to two to three weeks, and now the handset is available within two weeks. According to iPhoneinCanada, these improved shipping times extend to Apple's online store in the US and Canada.
If you don't want to wait until December to get your iPhone 5, you can always try Apple's online reservation system. Apple lets customers order an iPhone 5 between 10 PM and 4 AM for in-store pickup the next day. Apple updates its inventory at 10 PM local time and you can try to reserve a phone when these updates hit Apple's online ordering system.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options