iPhone 5 ship times improve to 2 weeks
Apple's supply of the iPhone 5 is slowly starting to catch up with demand. Shortly after the iPhone 5 debuted, ship times for the device slipped to three to four weeks. This number recently improved to two to three weeks, and now the handset is available within two weeks. According to iPhoneinCanada, these improved shipping times extend to Apple's online store in the US and Canada.
If you don't want to wait until December to get your iPhone 5, you can always try Apple's online reservation system. Apple lets customers order an iPhone 5 between 10 PM and 4 AM for in-store pickup the next day. Apple updates its inventory at 10 PM local time and you can try to reserve a phone when these updates hit Apple's online ordering system.
Apple's supply of the iPhone 5 is slowly starting to catch up with demand. Shortly after the iPhone 5 debuted, ship times for the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client