Barclays orders 8,500 iPads for massive corporate rollout
The Channel, part of the UK's Register, reports that Barclays Bank has ordered 8,500 iPads in what is believed to be one of the largest corporate deployments of the device in the UK.
Barclays told The Channel that they went with the iPad because of staff demand. Among the apps the bank plans to use is Mortgage Brain, which is geared for brokers to help with the initial stages of the mortgage process.
The iPads were purchased through Insight UK.
[via The Next Web]
The Channel, part of the UK's Register, reports that Barclays Bank has ordered 8,500 iPads in what is believed to be one of the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free