Apple adds 6 Samsung products to second US patent lawsuit
Late last week, Apple filed a motion to expand its California infringement lawsuit against Samsung to include the handset maker's latest mobile devices. According to FOSS Patents, Apple added the Galaxy Note II, the Galaxy S III, the Galaxy Tab 8.9 WiFi, the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, the Rugby Pro and the Galaxy S III Mini to its claim.
Samsung, last week, also expanded its infringement claims in the same case to include the iPad 4 and the iPad mini. This is the second Apple v. Samsung lawsuit making its way through the California court system and was filed in early 2012. The first lawsuit ended with a guilty verdict against Samsung.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options