Apple adds 6 Samsung products to second US patent lawsuit
Late last week, Apple filed a motion to expand its California infringement lawsuit against Samsung to include the handset maker's latest mobile devices. According to FOSS Patents, Apple added the Galaxy Note II, the Galaxy S III, the Galaxy Tab 8.9 WiFi, the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, the Rugby Pro and the Galaxy S III Mini to its claim.
Samsung, last week, also expanded its infringement claims in the same case to include the iPad 4 and the iPad mini. This is the second Apple v. Samsung lawsuit making its way through the California court system and was filed in early 2012. The first lawsuit ended with a guilty verdict against Samsung.
Late last week, Apple filed a motion to expand its California infringement lawsuit against Samsung to include the handset maker's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free