Google Voice app updated for iOS 6, iPhone 5
Two months after the release of iOS 6 and the iPhone 5, Google has issued an update for Google Voice to bring full support for both to the popular VoIP app. While it was usable on iOS 6 prior to today, and ran bordered on the latest iPhone, Google Voice now makes use of the iPhone 5's full 4-inch display.
Version 1.4.3 of the app also contains unspecified bug fixes and performance boosts, so while iPhone 5 owners will obviously see the biggest benefits, iPad and iPod touch users will still have reason to update. Users of legacy devices will want to note, however, that the new version requires iOS 4.3 or higher in order to run.
Two months after the release of iOS 6 and the iPhone 5, Google has issued an update for Google Voice to bring full support for both to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs