Google Voice app updated for iOS 6, iPhone 5
Two months after the release of iOS 6 and the iPhone 5, Google has issued an update for Google Voice to bring full support for both to the popular VoIP app. While it was usable on iOS 6 prior to today, and ran bordered on the latest iPhone, Google Voice now makes use of the iPhone 5's full 4-inch display.
Version 1.4.3 of the app also contains unspecified bug fixes and performance boosts, so while iPhone 5 owners will obviously see the biggest benefits, iPad and iPod touch users will still have reason to update. Users of legacy devices will want to note, however, that the new version requires iOS 4.3 or higher in order to run.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync