Google Voice app updated for iOS 6, iPhone 5
Two months after the release of iOS 6 and the iPhone 5, Google has issued an update for Google Voice to bring full support for both to the popular VoIP app. While it was usable on iOS 6 prior to today, and ran bordered on the latest iPhone, Google Voice now makes use of the iPhone 5's full 4-inch display.
Version 1.4.3 of the app also contains unspecified bug fixes and performance boosts, so while iPhone 5 owners will obviously see the biggest benefits, iPad and iPod touch users will still have reason to update. Users of legacy devices will want to note, however, that the new version requires iOS 4.3 or higher in order to run.
Two months after the release of iOS 6 and the iPhone 5, Google has issued an update for Google Voice to bring full support for both to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update