iPhone 5 shipping estimates drop to 1 week
Good news for customers, investors, and Apple: iPhone 5 shipping estimates have just dropped to one week in Asia Pacific markets. That's the shortest shipping estimate since the iPhone 5 went on sale back in September.
The shorter shipping time means production of the iPhone 5 is ramping up significantly to meet demand -- something all-important if the company wants to have enough iPhones to sell during the holiday shopping season.
Though at the time of this writing the iPhone 5 was still showing two-week shipping times in other markets, that should change within a matter of hours to reflect the new shipping time.
Good news for customers, investors, and Apple: iPhone 5 shipping estimates have just dropped to one week in Asia Pacific markets....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs