iPhone 5 shipping estimates drop to 1 week
Good news for customers, investors, and Apple: iPhone 5 shipping estimates have just dropped to one week in Asia Pacific markets. That's the shortest shipping estimate since the iPhone 5 went on sale back in September.
The shorter shipping time means production of the iPhone 5 is ramping up significantly to meet demand -- something all-important if the company wants to have enough iPhones to sell during the holiday shopping season.
Though at the time of this writing the iPhone 5 was still showing two-week shipping times in other markets, that should change within a matter of hours to reflect the new shipping time.
Good news for customers, investors, and Apple: iPhone 5 shipping estimates have just dropped to one week in Asia Pacific markets....
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements