iPhone 5 shipping estimates drop to 1 week
Good news for customers, investors, and Apple: iPhone 5 shipping estimates have just dropped to one week in Asia Pacific markets. That's the shortest shipping estimate since the iPhone 5 went on sale back in September.
The shorter shipping time means production of the iPhone 5 is ramping up significantly to meet demand -- something all-important if the company wants to have enough iPhones to sell during the holiday shopping season.
Though at the time of this writing the iPhone 5 was still showing two-week shipping times in other markets, that should change within a matter of hours to reflect the new shipping time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature