iPhone 5 shipping estimates drop to 1 week
Good news for customers, investors, and Apple: iPhone 5 shipping estimates have just dropped to one week in Asia Pacific markets. That's the shortest shipping estimate since the iPhone 5 went on sale back in September.
The shorter shipping time means production of the iPhone 5 is ramping up significantly to meet demand -- something all-important if the company wants to have enough iPhones to sell during the holiday shopping season.
Though at the time of this writing the iPhone 5 was still showing two-week shipping times in other markets, that should change within a matter of hours to reflect the new shipping time.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter