Rdio for iOS gets a 2.0 makeover, revamped design
Ever-popular streaming music app Rdio has just received a pretty extensive makeover. As Engadget reports, Rdio's new 2.0 overhaul not only tweaks the app's aesthetic qualities, but also adds a few very welcome new features.
Cashing in its old design for a much cleaner, brighter and Apple-esque approach, Rdio's new layout is easier to navigate than ever. On top of that, the app features a new navigation bar that minimizes the need to flip between screens to get where you need to go. Additionally, Version 2.0 introduces what Rdio calls a Unified Player to the iOS app, which syncs your current musical selection across all your Rdio-equipped devices.
As always, the app is free to download, but an auto-renewing monthly subscription to Rdio's wide array of music will set you back US$14.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync