Rdio for iOS gets a 2.0 makeover, revamped design
Ever-popular streaming music app Rdio has just received a pretty extensive makeover. As Engadget reports, Rdio's new 2.0 overhaul not only tweaks the app's aesthetic qualities, but also adds a few very welcome new features.
Cashing in its old design for a much cleaner, brighter and Apple-esque approach, Rdio's new layout is easier to navigate than ever. On top of that, the app features a new navigation bar that minimizes the need to flip between screens to get where you need to go. Additionally, Version 2.0 introduces what Rdio calls a Unified Player to the iOS app, which syncs your current musical selection across all your Rdio-equipped devices.
As always, the app is free to download, but an auto-renewing monthly subscription to Rdio's wide array of music will set you back US$14.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)