Cooliris passes 250 million photo views, adds more sharing options
With a wealth of photo sharing apps already available for iOS devices, newcomers to the category have their work cut out for them. TNW reports that despite launching its iOS app just four months ago, Cooliris is already well on its way to being a household name. the app has already tallied over 1.5 million installs and 250 million photo views.
New in version 2.2 is the ability to share photos from Flickr, Picasa, Google+ and Google Drive. This is on top of the already supported photo portals like Instagram and Facebook. The app has also been redesigned for optimized compatibility with the iPhone 5 and the iPad mini.
The app is completely free to download, letting you browse photos to your heart's content.
Pull and share photos from just about anywhere.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved