Cooliris passes 250 million photo views, adds more sharing options
With a wealth of photo sharing apps already available for iOS devices, newcomers to the category have their work cut out for them. TNW reports that despite launching its iOS app just four months ago, Cooliris is already well on its way to being a household name. the app has already tallied over 1.5 million installs and 250 million photo views.
New in version 2.2 is the ability to share photos from Flickr, Picasa, Google+ and Google Drive. This is on top of the already supported photo portals like Instagram and Facebook. The app has also been redesigned for optimized compatibility with the iPhone 5 and the iPad mini.
The app is completely free to download, letting you browse photos to your heart's content.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature