Photoshop Touch adds pressure-sensitive stylus support, iPad Mini optimization
Creating works of art or editing existing pictures using Adobe's Photoshop Touch on the iPad can be a real treat. But up until now, some tablet art aficionados have lacked the all important pressure-sensitive stylus support to create natural pen and brush strokes. That all changes with version 1.4 of the app, which is now available for download.
The update adds compatibility with the Pogo Connect, Jot Touch, and various JaJa stylus accessories. This addition is a pretty big deal, and increases the iPad's clout when it comes to competing with other art-centric tablet devices and add-ons.
On top of that, version 1.4 also introduces a new user interface for iPad mini users, as well as added sharing support for social networks like Facebook and Twitter. You can download the update -- or purchase the app for $9.99 if you don't already own it -- right now via the App Store.
Adobe updates the iPad's Photoshop offering with welcome new features.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free