Photoshop Touch adds pressure-sensitive stylus support, iPad Mini optimization
Creating works of art or editing existing pictures using Adobe's Photoshop Touch on the iPad can be a real treat. But up until now, some tablet art aficionados have lacked the all important pressure-sensitive stylus support to create natural pen and brush strokes. That all changes with version 1.4 of the app, which is now available for download.
The update adds compatibility with the Pogo Connect, Jot Touch, and various JaJa stylus accessories. This addition is a pretty big deal, and increases the iPad's clout when it comes to competing with other art-centric tablet devices and add-ons.
On top of that, version 1.4 also introduces a new user interface for iPad mini users, as well as added sharing support for social networks like Facebook and Twitter. You can download the update -- or purchase the app for $9.99 if you don't already own it -- right now via the App Store.
Adobe updates the iPad's Photoshop offering with welcome new features.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements