Photoshop Touch adds pressure-sensitive stylus support, iPad Mini optimization
Creating works of art or editing existing pictures using Adobe's Photoshop Touch on the iPad can be a real treat. But up until now, some tablet art aficionados have lacked the all important pressure-sensitive stylus support to create natural pen and brush strokes. That all changes with version 1.4 of the app, which is now available for download.
The update adds compatibility with the Pogo Connect, Jot Touch, and various JaJa stylus accessories. This addition is a pretty big deal, and increases the iPad's clout when it comes to competing with other art-centric tablet devices and add-ons.
On top of that, version 1.4 also introduces a new user interface for iPad mini users, as well as added sharing support for social networks like Facebook and Twitter. You can download the update -- or purchase the app for $9.99 if you don't already own it -- right now via the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV