AT&T declared worst wireless service by Consumer Reports
Consumer Reports has published its ranking of cell carriers and AT&T is dead last. The publication surveyed 60,000 cell phone subscribers about their experiences. Unfortunately for AT&T, it did not win a single category. Its overall score was 62 out of 100.
The carrier has been crowned worst major carrier by Consumer Reports in 2009, 2010 and 2011. So there you go.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter