AT&T declared worst wireless service by Consumer Reports
Consumer Reports has published its ranking of cell carriers and AT&T is dead last. The publication surveyed 60,000 cell phone subscribers about their experiences. Unfortunately for AT&T, it did not win a single category. Its overall score was 62 out of 100.
The carrier has been crowned worst major carrier by Consumer Reports in 2009, 2010 and 2011. So there you go.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature