AT&T declared worst wireless service by Consumer Reports
Consumer Reports has published its ranking of cell carriers and AT&T is dead last. The publication surveyed 60,000 cell phone subscribers about their experiences. Unfortunately for AT&T, it did not win a single category. Its overall score was 62 out of 100.
The carrier has been crowned worst major carrier by Consumer Reports in 2009, 2010 and 2011. So there you go.
Consumer Reports has published its ranking of cell carriers and AT&T is dead last. The publication surveyed 60,000 cell phone...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update