Flare 1.5 adds new presets and borders
Lost in the hubbub of the iTunes 11 announcement yesterday was an announcement about another app upgrade. Flare, the US$19.95 photo processing app for OS X from Iconfactory, received an update to version 1.5.
The update is the first since August, and provides two new default presets, Tin Type and Instamatic, and two new borders, Tin Type and Hipster. If you're running OS X Mountain Lion, there's now a way to instantly share your work via Facebook.
There is now a "Profile Presets" effect in the color menu, an option for the rotation effect that scales to fill the image fram and a way to increase the amount of change when using Shuffle by holding down the option key. Iconfactory also fixed some bugs that had crawled their way into version 1.4.
The update is free and available through the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)