Flare 1.5 adds new presets and borders
Lost in the hubbub of the iTunes 11 announcement yesterday was an announcement about another app upgrade. Flare, the US$19.95 photo processing app for OS X from Iconfactory, received an update to version 1.5.
The update is the first since August, and provides two new default presets, Tin Type and Instamatic, and two new borders, Tin Type and Hipster. If you're running OS X Mountain Lion, there's now a way to instantly share your work via Facebook.
There is now a "Profile Presets" effect in the color menu, an option for the rotation effect that scales to fill the image fram and a way to increase the amount of change when using Shuffle by holding down the option key. Iconfactory also fixed some bugs that had crawled their way into version 1.4.
The update is free and available through the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs