GTA: Vice City for iOS gets a trailer
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is the second in the "GTA3" series, available on the PS2 10 years ago (!) now. Unlike Grand Theft Auto 3, which featured a silent and anonymous protagonist, Vice City lets the player become Tommy Vercetti (voiced to a tee by Ray Liotta), a tough gangster from Liberty City who's decided to take over the Miami-like Vice City, in a story that recalls the best of Scarface and a host of other neon-drenched movies from the '80s. As previously announced, Rockstar Games is planning to bring Vice City out to the iOS platform, and they've released a new trailer that you can watch below.
Yes, the graphics may be showing their age a little bit (it's weird to think there was a time when we were completely OK with GTA stars that didn't have fingers), but the classic game is still there, from the libidinous violence to the incredible '80s-flavored soundtrack. This is going to be a good homecoming for sure -- Vice City will be out next week, on December 6, for the iPad and the iPhone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update