Capital One Bank to accept iPhone check deposits
Joining the growing ranks of iPhone-friendly financial institutions, Capital One is now accepting business check deposits via a standalone iOS app. As TechCrunch reports, the app can't be simply downloaded and used; Capital One business clients must first email the Capital One Treasury Management department (email@example.com) and complete the sign-up process.
As one of the last major banks to offer such a service, Capital One's decision to launch a totally separate app rather than simply add the feature to its current offering is a bit of a head-scratcher. Still, I think "better late than never" applies in this case, and Capital One's business clients will surely be glad to see this new option hit the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration