Capital One Bank to accept iPhone check deposits
Joining the growing ranks of iPhone-friendly financial institutions, Capital One is now accepting business check deposits via a standalone iOS app. As TechCrunch reports, the app can't be simply downloaded and used; Capital One business clients must first email the Capital One Treasury Management department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and complete the sign-up process.
As one of the last major banks to offer such a service, Capital One's decision to launch a totally separate app rather than simply add the feature to its current offering is a bit of a head-scratcher. Still, I think "better late than never" applies in this case, and Capital One's business clients will surely be glad to see this new option hit the App Store.
Capital One plays catch up with new iOS app.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free