Capital One Bank to accept iPhone check deposits
Joining the growing ranks of iPhone-friendly financial institutions, Capital One is now accepting business check deposits via a standalone iOS app. As TechCrunch reports, the app can't be simply downloaded and used; Capital One business clients must first email the Capital One Treasury Management department (email@example.com) and complete the sign-up process.
As one of the last major banks to offer such a service, Capital One's decision to launch a totally separate app rather than simply add the feature to its current offering is a bit of a head-scratcher. Still, I think "better late than never" applies in this case, and Capital One's business clients will surely be glad to see this new option hit the App Store.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter