Capital One Bank to accept iPhone check deposits
Joining the growing ranks of iPhone-friendly financial institutions, Capital One is now accepting business check deposits via a standalone iOS app. As TechCrunch reports, the app can't be simply downloaded and used; Capital One business clients must first email the Capital One Treasury Management department (email@example.com) and complete the sign-up process.
As one of the last major banks to offer such a service, Capital One's decision to launch a totally separate app rather than simply add the feature to its current offering is a bit of a head-scratcher. Still, I think "better late than never" applies in this case, and Capital One's business clients will surely be glad to see this new option hit the App Store.
Capital One plays catch up with new iOS app.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station