iPhone 5 ship times improve to 2-4 business days
Apple's inventory of the iPhone 5 is improving with ship times jumping from one week to two to four days. These shortened delivery estimates were first spotted in Apple's Australia and New Zealand stores.
These are some of the shortest ship times for the handset since it launched in late September. According to Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster, the iPhone is also readily available in retail stores. This combination of improved online ship times and in-store availability bodes well for holiday sales of the handset.
Apple's inventory of the iPhone 5 is improving with ship times jumping from one week to two to four days. These shortened delivery...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time