No Comment: Elements restaurant installs iPads for customers to play with during meals
I'm guessing most folks my age or older grew up in a house with a "no toys at the table policy"... And I'll just leave it at that.
Feel free to leave your own thoughts on whether or not this is a good idea. Think back to the last time a group of friends met at a restaurant and everyone whipped out their phones. It never happens, right?
Here are some distractions while you dine.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs