No Comment: Elements restaurant installs iPads for customers to play with during meals
I'm guessing most folks my age or older grew up in a house with a "no toys at the table policy"... And I'll just leave it at that.
Feel free to leave your own thoughts on whether or not this is a good idea. Think back to the last time a group of friends met at a restaurant and everyone whipped out their phones. It never happens, right?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync