China Unicom preorders for iPhone 5 top 100k on first day
China is going wild for the iPhone 5. According to a report by Sina Tech, China Unicom took over 100,000 pre-orders on the first day that it started accepting reservations for the phone. More than 5,000 orders allegedly flowed through Beijing Telecom, a local subsidiary of China Telecom, says a report in Sohu.
The iPhone is slated to land in China starting on December 14. Apple also plans to introduce the iPhone in more than 50 other countries in this month, making this launch one of the fastest iPhone rollouts in Apple's history.
China is going wild for the iPhone 5. According to a report by Sina Tech, China Unicom took over 100,000 pre-orders on the first day...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements