join.me for iPad adds presentation update
I'm a big fan of the join.me screen-sharing and presentation service but honestly, it never occurred to me that anyone might want to give a join.me presentation from their iPad(1). Apparently, there is such a demand out there because today, LogMeIn introduced a feature bump for its iPad client that lets you do just that.
Registered users can now drag items into the app via iTunes, start a meeting, and host it using the materials they've grabbed. You can also import files from other apps using the iPad's "open in" feature.
A video of the new functionality follows. join.me is a free iPad app.
(1) Updated to clarify that I was speaking specifically about join.me presentations. I'm slightly aware of the iPad's presentation ability. :)
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options