join.me for iPad adds presentation update
I'm a big fan of the join.me screen-sharing and presentation service but honestly, it never occurred to me that anyone might want to give a join.me presentation from their iPad(1). Apparently, there is such a demand out there because today, LogMeIn introduced a feature bump for its iPad client that lets you do just that.
Registered users can now drag items into the app via iTunes, start a meeting, and host it using the materials they've grabbed. You can also import files from other apps using the iPad's "open in" feature.
A video of the new functionality follows. join.me is a free iPad app.
(1) Updated to clarify that I was speaking specifically about join.me presentations. I'm slightly aware of the iPad's presentation ability. :)
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)