join.me for iPad adds presentation update
I'm a big fan of the join.me screen-sharing and presentation service but honestly, it never occurred to me that anyone might want to give a join.me presentation from their iPad(1). Apparently, there is such a demand out there because today, LogMeIn introduced a feature bump for its iPad client that lets you do just that.
Registered users can now drag items into the app via iTunes, start a meeting, and host it using the materials they've grabbed. You can also import files from other apps using the iPad's "open in" feature.
A video of the new functionality follows. join.me is a free iPad app.
(1) Updated to clarify that I was speaking specifically about join.me presentations. I'm slightly aware of the iPad's presentation ability. :)
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter