join.me for iPad adds presentation update
I'm a big fan of the join.me screen-sharing and presentation service but honestly, it never occurred to me that anyone might want to give a join.me presentation from their iPad(1). Apparently, there is such a demand out there because today, LogMeIn introduced a feature bump for its iPad client that lets you do just that.
Registered users can now drag items into the app via iTunes, start a meeting, and host it using the materials they've grabbed. You can also import files from other apps using the iPad's "open in" feature.
A video of the new functionality follows. join.me is a free iPad app.
(1) Updated to clarify that I was speaking specifically about join.me presentations. I'm slightly aware of the iPad's presentation ability. :)
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync