Rumor Roundup: The well is dry
Not much happened in the realm of Apple rumors this week. With the end of the year approaching, and Apple's product line pretty much cemented in place for the next quarter or so, the usual roar of rumors has died down to a tiny buzz.
This isn't the first time we've heard rumors that Apple is leaning toward alternate chip suppliers for its iOS devices. However, BGR does us all a disservice by burying the source for this story in its final paragraph; seriously, I had to read almost that entire story before finding out it was sourced from Digitimes? Bad form.
There's no direct evidence for this, only "heightening speculation" that T-Mobile will be getting the iPhone at long last. Given the lack of evidence and the fact that speculation has heightened along this front before with no results, I wouldn't get your hopes up if you're a fan of both T-Mobile and the iPhone.
That's seriously all there is to report this week. Maybe next week the rumor blogs will give us more to chew on.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free