iPhone 5 now in stock at Apple's online store
It's been quite a while since the Apple first started shipping the iPhone 5, but it seems that supply of the notoriously difficult-to-assemble smartphone has finally caught up with demand. The device is now marked as "In Stock" on Apple's online store, in all three storage varieties. So, if you were hoping to snag a new, big-screened Apple smartphone for that special someone before the holidays, Apple can now oblige.
Supplies of Apple's latest smartphone have finally caught up with demand.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs